BEWARE: Don’t read this if you are stuck, frustrated, and anxious or stressed and you are out of the flow; or if you fear being noticed or having that dreaded disease called: Charisma. People are naturally drawn to movement. They naturally seek out and recognize patterns of movement. They are naturally drawn to an energy tone which is a pattern of movement. Most human bodily functions are expressions of patterns of movement, walking talking, having sex… patterns of movement….
Note for those more curious technical thinkers out there: Connectivity of the ocean or medium of electromagnetic space within the universe is the primary wisdom. I consider Movement as the next fundamental universal wisdom; without movement in the connected universe, there are no vibrations of space, no sequential patterns of motion/cycles, no waves, no cause and effect, no effects of that motion we call energy, no effect of sequential vibrational motion we call the ‘speed of light’, no light no heat and all of the other frequencies of cycles of vibrations of electro-magnetic space, no cycles of motion combining to form what we call ‘atoms’, no matter, no physical existence and no life. Movement is fundamental to everything! Although what precedes movement could be is tension, tendencies, inclinations… at a human level it is desire, anxiety, stress, imbalance… all of which comes from movement or the relative lack of movement. Remember “Energy cannot be created or destroyed!” physics. The same applies to motion; motions can only change their forms of expression.
Everything is composed of combining synchronistic-ally moving sequential patterns of vibrations of electro-magnetic space; the energy effects of sequential movement are what give us the physical effect of all perceived ‘things’. Energy is, the effects of sequential vibrations, composed out of the motions of the medium or ocean of electromagnetic space, within the universe.
The magic of life and reality is living within the flow of the ‘patterns of MOVEMENT’. Living consciously connected to the patterns of flowing energy all around you. While moving towards and living through the processes of being in, Love, Balance and Harmony with the flow of energy of life, nature, and the universe.
The symphony of Life is composed of flowing patterns of energy moving in relative synchronicity creating what we perceive to be the ‘matter of our physical being’; which is actually a constantly changing symphony of complex patterns or cycles of movements or flow; life and physical existence is happening, so:
· Embrace the movement and live in the flow.
· Play, love, dance, laugh, sing, whistle, hum, play guitar (or any instrument).
· Living and being are doing words. It is in the verbs - doing words – moving, doing, living, being, behaving… that it is happening. Sleeping is also a doing word and a necessary process of recovery.
· If you are not changing, improving, growing stronger, becoming more supple and in tune with your being; you are not living to your true potential and best self.
· Thinking, meditating, dreaming, intuitively connecting to you guides and the wisdom of the universe is all about focusing, tuning in to that frequency that motion, that energy tone, pattern of consciousness energy in motion. (We are actively creating that energy tone, aligning with similar energy tones and magnifying what is already there.
· Most of us don’t move enough and are going through the motions of existing, especially in corporate jobs, which means we are not truly living; thus we are deteriorating or dying in every way.
I suggest we focus on the vision of living in an abundant, happy, healthy, sustainable world paradise; then practice that way of thinking, living, and being; before we know it, that will have become our reality.
· “Fake it till you make it!” “Practice it until you are it!” Ami Cuddy.
· Begin your day with movement. (I have been doing sit ups pushups and handstands J Hand stands make me happy; they make me feel like a child again.) I have also been riding my bicycle swimming in the ocean and working out in the Gym…
· Practice some form of movement consistently throughout your day.
· Get yourself a movement timer like the “Tomato Timer – Google it”. When you sit and work at a desk; set the timer: every 25 minutes take a short break a 5 minute movement break; after that cycle for a while; take a longer 10 minute movement break. You will soon learn what is enough or not enough.
· At the end of a really productive day take time to flow: play outside; ideally go into the forests; go out on the land: or play in the oceans; or go for a walk; ride your bicycle; swim; surf; practice a flowing form of yoga; listen to music; or better still play music.
Overcome your self-imposed limitations and fears. Then trust your inner truth or knowing and put yourself out there regularly; do things which are way outside your comfort zone; while still listening to your intuitive guidance within. You will be pleasantly surprised to find the places where you resonate and shine.
As you move or flow you will find your bliss or passion; then focus on it, practice it, and become it. When you exercise or practice you will naturally move in and out of balance; the secret is to seek and feel within, to find that magic or feeling of bliss and align your movement into that state of being.
(Surfing and Yoga are great teachers in this area; although continuously giving all of ones energy to one pursuit can have compounded positive effects. You can also just become lost within the distraction from living a more fulfilling and complex life. I do the things I like until I am fulfilled then move on to the next. Never achieving mastery of anyone, however having known it well, I move onto the next thing)
Life is a journey of movement through change and transformation. Don’t allow yourself to become frozen in fear/petrified – turned to stone or just not moving. Let’s move together towards a magical and sustainable future.
Every time you move you change your current situation, you move and are able to see new, previously unseen and unknown, possibilities. So don’t you think it is important to move? How you move now creates this moment now and who you will become, and what will become of the world around you. So move well.
The Fountain of Youth is living in the magical flow of Moving, in Love (In close proximity, connected and giving and receiving relationships or ecosystems), Balance (imperfect movement striving for balance or alignment), and Harmony with the flow of the energy of life, nature and the universe! Trusting and moving in harmony with the flow of nature – living beyond fear and Ignorance.
All young animals and life forms know and practice this movement and play. That is of course, if we allow and encouraged them to do so, we do not over control them, over school, punish, and domesticate them and program them for a life of entrapment and stagnation. The result of this conditioning is subconscious self-imposed stagnating and declining existence. Yes of course there are some things we need to show our children, because they could be life threatening, but we must not raise them in fear of living life and experiencing. I watched parents not letting their small child run on the promenade today. They could have run with him but wouldn’t; instead they held him back and scolded him.
Every time we are trapped or stagnant physically, emotionally, or in our minds; we become unhappy, depressed, stressed, anxious, unhealthy, we more often than not, put on weight or lose weight eventually becoming sick and in some cases suicidal. The long term consequences of inactivity/lack of movement are: we age more, our muscles atrophy, our skin begins to wrinkle…
Who wants a mediocre existence in boxes, in prison labor camps/cities? Not me, thank you!
As living energy beings, we are naturally expressions of movement, constantly changing expressions of moving flowing energy. Even when we are resting or sleeping!
I’m not saying that we will not sometimes be in an imbalance state of being. That’s normal and natural. The whole idea is to live the balancing act of life (nothing is perfect). Our inner organs minds cardiovascular systems hearts and lungs need to have the imbalances to get stronger and function better. If we are hungry from exertion we assimilate more fresh nutrients from our food.
If we eat healthy mostly fresh raw foods, they give fresh new energy/movement from sun, moons, planets, stars, galaxies and the rest of the universe. Through this diet the energy we absorb is moving with the flow of living energy and not the energy of dead or heavily processed foods.
If we do not have the imbalance we will not know what it is to live in the zone; however it is important not to create extreme imbalances; if we starve ourselves we die. Sometimes we will eat badly; however conscious living is about finding our way back to great health. If we fast we stress the brain and improve its health.
Moving with your mind:
· Focusing, thinking, writing, dreaming, meditating, practicing regularly, means you are living and growing.
· It is one thing being in the moment, but another moving and flowing within it as well.
· Flowing means you are focusing on the being, doing, and becoming.
I am not saying that I have it perfected. I am as imperfect as they come. I have been living in the zone of positive energy and passion for many years. However, just recently I became negative stagnant depressed and very sick. I had to go through that to know the magic again.
We will all become out of balance, at times, in many ways. The secret is in moving forwards anyway. Find out what the imbalances are and correct them. If you start to experience undesirable physiological symptoms; you have to focus on correcting the imbalances and yet keep moving.
It is through conscious and intuitive movement that you’ll find your bliss. It is up to you then to begin focusing on that bliss, alignment or center of balance, or state of well-being. This alignment or synchronicity of movement is where you’ll find balance within you. Through this process/movement you’ll realize you are truly living and growing and experiencing life as a physical expression of your true essential energy potential of the universe within it.
· The practice of living life is to live/to move, experience a physical existence, practice living in love balance and harmony with the flow of life. Being loving is about the critically important moving and flowing relationships between everything. It is not about living in fear, it is about trusting and knowing and being confident that everything will turn out well if you just go for it.
· Put yourself out there and trust in yourself and the universe that guides and protects you; and let life surprise you.
· Flow with the magical movement of life and live an amazing life for yourself and others around you.
Physiological manifestations of trapped emotions can be physically expressed in the body as tension, lack of flexibility, anxiety, stress, pain, tumors, even cancers. These emotions can be released and begin to flow again through movement – yoga is a very good way to release these emotional blocks, relieve tension, and relax. Although nothing beats just facing up to the problems and dealing with them. If you do that, your yoga practice will improve overnight. Acupuncture or Tapping are other solutions. Much unconventional wisdom has been suppressed that heal ailments
The most fundamental solution to many of our mental, physical, and emotional problems is movement; we all need to flow.
We are stuck and frustrated as a society. We are conditioned or shell I say ‘schooled’ into a sedentary existence. We need an awakening to awareness, consciousness, and enlightenment. We need a MOVEMENT to a new loving, happy, healthy, abundant, and sustainable paradigm. A new responsible way of living, thinking, and being; where we truly live in motion, change/transformation, love, balance, and harmony with the flow of life, nature and the universe. This way of being is living by the natural wisdom of nature and the universe; that all natural life naturally lives by. It is surprising that humans have forgotten it. Babies young children wild animals puppies kittens they all just move play in the magical flow of energy…
Beware, warning: you might experience the effects of Endorphins and Serotonin in your brain and might just experience uncontrollable happiness and an absence of depression and anxiety. You might also experience an increase in testosterone which could improve your relationships and sexuality... this might have the side effects of transforming your life. So beware; many good things could come from A Mass of Magical Movement. So why not try living in harmony with your magical symphony of movement. Why not create a vision of a magical movement paradise to live in and then move to achieve it!
Every one of us has the power to set the mass magical movement tone; so why don’t you?
Yeah! I found my mojo! It has always been possible in the movement; I was just not moving with it.
Got to love this http://denismquest.blogspot.com/ The Living Movement.
Please don’t keep me a secret - Like, Comment and Share if this was in any way helpful to you.